At Simplex we are committed to providing our customers with the highest possible service standards.
To ensure an effective response to customer support requests we operate a helpdesk which will take all support requests as well as requests related to network status, remote hands and eyes, managed services, etc. All requests are then assigned to the appropriate team for handling and resolution. Escalation procedures are in place to ensure that your requests are handled effectively and in a timely manner.
At Simplex we are dedicated to solving issues rapidly and effectively to ensure you gain the maximum benefit from your infrastructure, applications and solutions.
- All support requests must be placed in writing via e-mail to email@example.com or via fax to +357-25-878224. Urgent calls might be placed via phone call to +357-25-822100.
- All support requests should be placed by individuals authorized by the Client for this purpose, according to the relevant list provided. Support requests from individuals not included in the relevant list will not be accepted.
- Response time: the response time depends on the contract that each Client has with Simplex.
- Support hours: support for Data Centre issues is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Support for web sites and infrastructure is available on a 24/7 basis only if the customer has a relevant contract. Otherwise, support is available during office hours (Mon.-Fri. 09:00-18:00, excluding official public holidays).
- Customers without contract: support requests served for customers without a relevant contract are subject to hourly rates that customers can learn by contacting the helpdesk.
NOTE: an online support ticketing system will be launched soon and customers will be able to submit their support requests through it and monitor progress.